60 Hour Paramedic Refresher Online Course | CAPCE (F5) / NREMT Approved
To fully recertify your Paramedic with the NREMT, you need 60 Hours and it has to include a LIVE instructional component. Our CAPCE (F5) Online Paramedic Refresher course covers all the educational content you need to get NREMT recertified. Paramedic refresher recertification is streamlined with CAPCE courses.
We have you covered for your Paramedic NREMT recert!
Questions? Call or Text (800) 728-0209
60 Hour Online NREMT Refresher - Virtual Instructor Led Training (F5) NCCP Compliant
- NCCP Compliant NREMT Paramedic Refresher
- Online NREMT F5 Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT) = Counts Same as In-Person Hours
- 60 Total Hour NREMT NCCP Course – 10 Hours VILT & 50 Hours Distributive Education.
- Accredited by CAPCE, formerly CECBEMS
- Meets Requirements for In-Person/VILT Hours Required by the NREMT for NCCP National/State/Local Sections
- Take the Class Online with a Live Instructor – Access Archive Anytime/Anywhere
- Print Certification Instantly Upon Successful Course Completion
- Cost: $345.00
Paramedic Recertification on the Go
This course follows the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) National Standard Curriculum for Paramedic Refresher. Students who successfully pass the course, will be presented with a certificate outlining the applicable topic areas. The course refreshes the paramedic with an understanding of providing prehospital assessment and care for patients of all ages with a variety of medical conditions and traumatic injuries. Areas of study include an introduction to emergency medical services systems, roles and responsibilities of paramedics, anatomy and physiology, medical emergencies, trauma, special considerations for working in the prehospital setting, and providing patient transportation.
Trusted Paramedic Refresher Training
Don’t take a chance with your Paramedic NREMT or State certification!
The NREMT streamlines our Paramedic refresher training course because it’s CAPCE accredited. EMSU has been a trusted name in EMS training for years.
Our instructors cover the hours you need to certified in an informative, fun, interactive and convenient way.
This Online Paramedic Refresher Training is CAPCE (F5) Accredited
CAPCE is an organization established to develop and implement policies to standardize the review and approval of EMS continuing education activities. The cosponsoring organizations of CAPCE are the National Association of Emergency Medical Technicians, the American College of Emergency Physicians, the National Association of Emergency Medical Services Physicians, the National Association of State Emergency Medical Services Directors, the National Council of State Emergency Medical Services Training Coordinators, and the National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians, the American College of Osteopathic Emergency Physicians, and the National Association of EMS Educators.
VILT-CE cannot be used for verification of skills competency. Skills competency demonstration, practice and verification must be instructor-led in a face-to-face environment.
* THIS CLASS MEETS NREMT REQUIREMENTS AS A “TRADITIONAL REFRESHER” AND IS AN F5 APPROVED CAPCE COURSE. YOU CAN ALSO SIGN UP FOR ADDITIONAL CEUs BELOW TO COMPLETE THE HOURS NEEDED TO RECERTIFY WITH THE NREMT